Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good Morning to all

Welcome one and all, today is the day that I start my own Dodger blog. Even though I love to post comments on other dodger blogs, I've decided that it's time to take a bigger leadership role and start some of my own topics instead of hoping and crossing my fingers that one of the other bloggers picks up the issues I wish to address. On the site I will try to keep an objective and statistical approach to how the Dodgers and baseball is run throughout the year. Hopefully adding insight to what people see in the team, or just call attention to issues within the system (which currently their are WAY too many to count. I implore that any poster's please keep a friendly attitude so we can have constructive discussions. And once again welcome to "Dem Bums Blog"

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment